Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Genghis Grill - How Do I Love Thee?

Let me count the ways...

1. I love the way you allow me to chose whatever I want for my dinner.  You have it all there laid out for me, and I get to pick and choose my favorites.  If I want all veggies, I can do that.  If I want to add meat, I can do that too. And everything is always so fresh.
Thank you sierrarus.com for the use of your picture because I was not smart enough to take one of my own today.  Not sure what I was thinking...

2. I love the way you know that on a Friday night, and Valentines Day to boot, that it is going to be especially busy and my food is going to take substantially longer to make it to my table, so you kindly suggest an amazing appetizer to hold us over until our food arrives.
The Chicken Potstickers were amazing!  And while I would not normally order them during my Health Kwest, today was an exception, and well worth it!

3.  I love the way I can see my food being cooked on the grill.  I don't ever have to wonder what is going on behind the wall in the kitchen.  I am able to see my food from the time it hits the grill until the time it comes off.  
I caught this picture with just a few bowls on the grill.  But when it is busy in here, its really a sight to see!

4.  I love the food when it comes to my table.  It tastes so amazing.  I don't know how else to put it.  It does not matter what you choose to put in your bowl, it always comes out practically perfect.  Tonight I chose shaved beef, bean sprouts, the bean mix, some spinach, tofu, green beans, udon noodles, and the garlic chili sauce.  YUM!
Nom Nom Nom!!!

5. I love the amazing service I am provided every time I come here.  Today, Kyle didn't miss a thing even though they were incredibly busy.  He was right there when we needed him with exactly what we needed.  Our service has always been great!
Note to self... Unstick Hair from head before taking pictures.  Sigh...

And lastly... While I know I was only supposed to include 5, I can't forget that my Valentines evening would not have been complete without an amazing husband to spend it with.  Thank you!!! XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment