Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 7 and 8 - Cha Cha Cha

Today was boring.  Totally shocking, I know, but seriously, I can be a bit of a bore sometimes.  And today was just one of those days.  With zero children in the house and hubby off moving stuff, well, there really wasn't anything to do.  I could have done laundry I suppose.  Or dishes. Or I could have gone outside for a nice walk.  I didn't.  It just happens sometimes.  I can't explain it.

Yesterday however.  That was fun.  Dancing around in front of a restaurant with your biggest fans...well lets just say I kind of woke up dreading the event, but had an absolute blast.  The task was to do a video of you dancing out front of your local Genghis Grill.  With the theme being to get physical, keep active.  I was torn between two songs.  The Chicken Dance or The Cha Cha Slide.  Kaylin and Sav were both insistent on the Chicken Dance but after playing both songs through my truck speakers, the girls thought maybe the Cha Cha Slide would be better.  I should add that I was thankful that K's father was able to bring her to join in the fun since it was his weekend, and we were able to add Nadia and Tristan into the mix as well.

So we did two takes.  Once Chicken Dance, and One Cha Cha Slide.   The Slide won!
Loving the look on Sav's face


Cha Cha Real Smooth.

I think Tristan had a lot of fun hopping around out there with us


Ok... Now before I talk about the next picture, I will say that I have googled "how to do the Charlie Brown" and I have come back with so many different results it isn't even funny.  I am actually surprised at how many people think they know how to Charlie Brown, and haven't the slightest idea.   Including K.  Now in her defense, she was the only one that did anything during that section of the dance that may have been the Charlie Brown.  But it wasn't.  I looked.

She is laughing cause she is embarrassed that she is the only one doing the Charlie Brown, and really, even she is not doing it.  If anyone knows what she is actually doing, please let me know.

We ended up having a ton of fun and I was so happy they got me out there moving.  It was really what I needed at just the right time.  After we were done, Kaylin had to go back with her father, but Terri, Sav and I went and had a quick lunch. 
Terri and Sav having some GG after a crazy dance routine!


I had to leave before they were finished but I really appreciated the company, and all of the work that T put in to the video for me.  It was really amazing.   If you haven't seen the full video yet...



Or you can always just click here.  Lisa's Genghis Grill Health Kwest Dance  Please take a moment to click the link and view the video.  I get extra points for views.  :-)

Which brings me back to today.  The task today was to register for the Khans reward card, which I already have so easiest 5 points I ever earned.  
If you ever eat at GG get one of these.  Free bowls Galore!

I am a little bummed because I didn't plan right and really should have gone grocery shopping today.  I didn't.  Boring day remember?  Anyway, I think I managed to find enough healthy stuff in my fridge to get me through the day tomorrow.  Fingers Crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment